Friday Favorites: Self-Care Gift Guide
This edition of Friday Favorites is brought to you by procrastination and last-minute Christmas shopping. Hooray!
Today I’m sharing some of my favorite gift-giving ideas with you! Once I got started on my list a theme emerged — SELF CARE. Anyone here for some self-care? Anyone here for giving the gift of self-care? Yes, please!
If you’re looking for quick and easy gift ideas, you cannot go wrong with any of the following items. They’re all reasonably priced, some well-under $20, and can all be ordered and shipped to you in time for Christmas. Plus, self-care is something we ALL need a little more of. These items are great for Secret Santa or White Elephant, gifting to a hard to shop for in-law or a treat yourself present for making it this far into the year.
Let’s dive into the 2019 Whitney English Gift Guide for self-care!
- I love gifting scents and this lavender diffuser or Capri Blue candle will make any room smell amazing! I also love how both of these seem to last forever!
- This silk eye mask is so soft against your skin. If you’re sensitive to light, this is perfect for holiday travel or a quick nap. It’s the perfect gift for a jet-setting friend or someone who needs a little luxury in their life!
- There is so much research about how good baths are for the body, not to mention they are the ultimate easy self-care. Help someone make the most of their bath time by gifting these bath salts!
- What is the holiday season without being cute and cozy? Pick up these pajamas for your sister-in-law or bestie and grab this sherpa pullover for your mama. Either of these items will keep anyone’s spirits bright this time of year!
- Anyone else feel like their feet can never get warm in the winter months? These cozy socks are so warm and would make anyone happy!
- You won’t want to give up these lip scrubs! If you’ve never exfoliated your lips before, you are going to love it. They make your lips mistletoe ready and are perfect stocking stuffers.
- One of the coolest things to spring up over the last few years is food delivery options. A gift card to Uber Eats or Postmates makes a thoughtful gift to those busy people in your life! I love Postmates’ slogan for gift cards: The only gift that delivers. HA! Love a good pun.
- Last but not least, a Whitney English Week On One Page 2020 planner! Self-care starts with feeling in control of your life. A weekly planner with lots of space for notes and lists is a game-changer. It’s great for a teacher, mother, sister, aunt, friend, neighbor or bestie. They come beautifully packaged so just add a ribbon and you’re all set!
- Bonus! Our pocket notebooks make great stocking stuffers or gift add-ons when you need just one more little thing! We’re gifting them to our kiddo’s teachers.
I hope these goodies help you finish up your shopping or sparked some ideas for other self-care gifts! Here’s to more self-care for all!