It’s quiet, ya’ll. No one is screeching, or hitting each other, or crying, or whining about wanting more to eat and then whining about what I give them. I am thankful for this moment!!
I thought I’d use the time to hop over here and blog the winner of the New Baby Notepad giveaway! And the winner is…Nicole-Lynn! Congrats on expecting your new little one! I’ll shoot you an email and get your address to ship the notepads to! I love using these for Charley, and I keep a set of mine in a basket on my nightstand next to the diapers. A handy little spot to grab them just when I need them!
So, let’s see what’s going on in other news:
- I’m very excited to announce a new little local venture sometime this week. Details are being finalized. Stay tuned.
- On my goal list for this week: do a major purge on the master bedroom. I’m really wanting to motivate myself to lose some baby weight, and do something with my hair besides a pony tail every day, and I think Working Closet’s #GetDressed Instagram challenge is just the thing. However, our master bedroom doubles as my office right now, and it can get a little messy.
- I have been cooking and baking my heart out, thrilled to have little taste-testers in my family of five. Is anyone interested in having me post recipes here? Only the yummy ones, of course. And I’m not promising anything but iPhone pictures to accompany them.
- Authenticate Brand Critique sessions are booked through Thanksgiving! I am SO excited to talk to everyone who signed up. I finalized the worksheets on Saturday, and hope to get the beautiful packets in the mail today or tomorrow. I’m so excited to create this experience for other creative entrepreneurs! If you’re ready to Authenticate, contact me to set up a session.
- I have a hankering to do another giveaway. I have a couple of ideas up my sleeve, but if you have any specific requests, leave a note in the comments.
I just heard a thud from upstairs, so I think that concludes our time together, friends. If you’re in Oklahoma, I hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall day!