The Best Business Questions to Ask Yourself
Back to Business Week is coming to a close and I can’t thank you enough for joining me! I have absolutely loved spending each morning talking about how to reset our priorities and align our task list so that we can chase our dreams! This has been a transformative week for me and I can guarantee that if you use the HEART acronym to prioritize your needs, in the right order, you will change your life too!
This week is built around the idea that our kids are back to school and it’s time for us to get back into the swing of things. To do this, I’m walking you through the HEART acronym, which corresponds to our five basic needs:
H — Help Yourself (a healthy body)
E — Empower Yourself (a healthy mind)
A — All Your People (meaningful relationships)
R — Resources & Responsibilities (the money to go where you want and do what you please)T — Trade (purposeful work)
In today’s live coaching session, we’re covering ‘T,’ your trade, work or career. This is often the bucket we put first, but if we’re really honest with ourselves our work is not the most important aspect of our lives. By putting your business at the end of your priorities, and the acronym, you’re creating balance in your life.
All week I have given you questions to think about in the other areas of your life. On this morning’s live session, I let you in on the questions I ask myself about the seven areas of my business. These checkpoints help me identify where I am and where I need to be.
Here are my seven key business systems. If you joined me this morning you know I also shared really easy ways to adjust these areas of your business right away!
- Customer — How can build a relationship with my customers and clients and what are the ways in which I can serve them today?
- Product — What products am I offering to my clients and what value to they provide?
- Website — Am I providing a clear and easy to use online landing pad for my clients and how do I use analytics to provide even more value to my clients?
- Email — Am I providing value in my emails? What could I do to improve? What’s it going to take for me to get there?
- Content — What content am I putting out into the world? How is it produced? If I’m not creating my ideal content right now, what does that ideal look like and what would it take to get there?
- Social Media — What platforms are my clients on and how I can meet them where they are on social media?
- Administrative — What are the numbers? What do the numbers mean and what are my goals?
I dive into much more depth on this morning’s coaching session so be sure to catch it before it expires! Back to Business Week live events are available for free for 24-hours.
Get access to the Back to Business Week coaching session by clicking here!