I was having a serious case of the Mondays a few weeks ago and decided to make a list of steps to turn things around. Here are some tricks that help me when I need to get out of a Monday morning funk.
Click here to watch me run through this checklist and get out of my Monday morning slump or read more below!
1. Get dressed all the way down to shoes that tie! Not sure why there’s magic in shoes that tie, but I promise, it makes a difference in my productivity.
2. Start a load of laundry by gathering up dirty clothes as you leave your room! This act alone will make you feel like you are already on the road to success.
3. Add music. “Alexa play my motivation playlist on Spotify!” This step is crucial — I have a playlist for almost everything. You can follow me on Spotify here.
4. Sip on some coffee and dance a little. I find this step just boosts my mood in ways I don’t see coming. It’s impossible to be in a funk and be dancing at the same time. Try it!
5. Grab your planner (I’m using our weekly planner, the Week on One Page format) and make sure you have a spot for it in every room. Think about it like your phone — you know where you put your phone down in each room. If you’re having a busy Monday, you’re going to need your planner to write stuff down!
That’s it! Simple but helpful when you need a little motivation to get out of your Monday slump. What do you do to keep yourself going? Comment below or come over to Instagram and leave a comment HERE!