We were so excited to be a sponsor for the Planner Girls of Southern Maine’s first in-person event since before the pandemic. They gathered this past weekend for a #wickedfunweekend to celebrate all things planning!
Each attendee received a Week on One Page planner, plus we sent a few fun prizes for giveaways!
We chose to send each attendee a Week on One Page planner because it’s a format our whole team is obsessed with! We have a whole list of reasons we love it, and want to share it with anyone we can!
Here are five of our favorite things about the Week on One Page format!
- It’s the perfect planner for lists. Time-blocking is a great tool (and the Day on One Page is perfect for that!), but having one place to keep a list of all the things that need to get done sometime during the week is a game changer. Each weekly spread has one side dedicated to the days, and one side just for lists! We love lists so much, that we’ve even included a page full of list ideas for you!
- It comes in a beautiful keepsake box that not only looks beautiful on your bookshelf, but is also a great storage solution for all those little mementos you pick up throughout the year. Stow your ticket stubs, favorite photographs, and other meaningful items in the box, and then at the end of the year, add your planner in too!
- Every month has a HEART goals check-in page. Setting goals is great—but you make progress when you actually live your goals. These monthly check-in pages help you consider what’s working, what’s not, and what adjustments you need to make to live your goals. (Want to know more about goal-setting vs. goal-living? Check out A More Beautiful Life).
- The index section! The index is such a powerful tool to help you refer back to notes you’ve made throughout your planner. If you wrote down an important list you’ll want to refer back to later, make a note in the index of the project it’s related to and what page it is on. You’ll save yourself valuable time in the future when you need to find it again!
- Every planner comes with a gorgeous set of stickers. These are wonderful to mark important dates or events so you can find them at a glance!
We hope all the PGSM attendees had a #wickedfunweekend and can’t wait to hear how they like their new Whitney English planners!
Do you have a favorite thing about the Week on One Page? Drop a comment and let us know what it is!