Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the very last day of the National Stationery Show (today was the last full day). We loved meeting all of you, putting faces to names and sharing our new products; thank you so much for coming out and seeing us! For those of you able to attend tomorrow, do stop by our booths (3408-3412) to check out our new patterns, designs, and products. For those of you unable to attend, stay tuned here!
NEW NOTE CARDS
Here is a sampling of our newest batch of note cards:
- Available in several color schemes on note cards and invitations, the new Jenni pattern is a retro, funky floral (top left)
- The Reef pattern, shown above in Brown and in Coral, is an updated version of one of our bestsellers, Coral (top center and right)
- The Ikat pattern–available in several colors, and shown in coral–is a simplified, casual version of a traditional fabric print (middle left)
- Our Beijing pattern, shown above in Green, is structured and classic, an excellent choice for personal stationery regardless of current trends (middle right)
- Whimsical and fun, our Allison pattern is available in several colors for both invitations and note cards; personally, the Pink invitation is our favorite of the pattern (bottom left)
- Delicate and dainty in ecru and aqua, our Lace pattern is a wonderful choice for formal or traditional stationery (bottom center)
- With trees of all shapes, colors and sizes, our Pink Trees note card is a great choice for little girls who love nature (bottom right)
While these note cards are not yet up on our website or shelves, we are doing everything we can to get them up there soon. We hope that you enjoyed this sneak peek, and that you’ll be checking back for the rest of this collection (yes, there are more) and for the other sneak peeks coming this week. Leave us a comment and let us know which note card here is your favorite (it really does matter to us). Have a fabulous day, and go celebrate something!