2021 Week on One Page Walk Thru
Since launching the Week on One Page planner format a year ago, we’ve made a few minor, but wonderful improvements. We took your feedback and made our weekly planner even better!
We’ve added a full notes page for every single week and a beautiful new storage box in a larger size. The 2021 weekly planners are our best yet! Let’s walk thru this edition so I can show you what the 2021 Week on One Page planner is all about.
I don’t have a ton of appointments but I do have a ton of lists. That’s the need that started it all. Our weekly planner is for the season of life that’s full of never-ending to-do lists! It’s a season of life that many mamas, entrepreneurs, busy working gals, retirees, teachers, and so many others often find themselves in.
If you are a list maker and need a spot to organize your many lists (and your lists of lists if we’re being completely honest) the Week on One Page planner is for you.
The 2021 Week on One Page format runs from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021, and comes in three different cover styles! The Solid Frost Blue with English Chintz Interior is a take on a returning classic. The Gingham with Gold Foil Pinstripe Interior is a nod to the Grand Millenial interior design trend I am loving right now. And the Antelope with Gold Pinstripe Interior is a tan, almost grey shade with the perfect FUN neutral (animal print can be neutral, right?). Read more about how I design planner covers here!
I created our weekly planners with a book-style binding, designed to sit on your bookshelf. Each planner comes wrapped in a storage case that is also book inspired so you can keep it stored safely and dust-free for years to come. We upgrade our storage box this year to make it bigger and even more beautiful. Many have shared they’re going to use it to store keepsakes and treasures throughout the year!
Here are some of our favorite features of the 2021 Week on One Page planner!
- The planners fold back on themselves for easy writing on all pages!
- There is also an accordion fold pocket on the inside cover to fit our A5 pocket notebooks, A Plan for Health’s notebooks, our planning notepads, sticky notepads, and much more!
- Your weekly planner can grow in size and still fit into the storage box! Add papers, photos, memories, and more, inside your planner as a keepsake.
- The paper quality was also upgraded this year! The 120 GSM soft white paper is absolutely perfect. It feels luxe and I have yet to find a pen that blends through which is amazing!
- The front pages feature an overview of the HEART Goals framework, checklists, and more to ensure you’re not only setting HEART Goals, but you’re also taking action on those goals throughout the year.
- We’ve also packed those first few pages with planning tips — how to use the planner, how to plan your day in 8 steps, what types of lists you should be making (plus spots for those lists), and much more!
- Our 2021 planner includes a Monday start on the yearly overview, monthly overview, and the weekly spreads. Once you get used to the Monday start format, you will never go back! Plus it’s an easy way to see your weekends together which is often how we need to plan our days and our weeks.
- The most exciting feature of the new Whitney English planner is the Week on One Page format! The weekly spreads include a dated page on one side and a list-making page on the other. Lists pages are divided into four quadrants to help you organize your lists. Keep reading to try this format for FREE!
- As I mentioned above, we’ve added a full notes page every single week. That means there are 98 blank, lined pages for notes and lists!
- Monthly HEART Goals check-in pages help you analyze your month, see worked, what didn’t, and what you need do in the next month to better tackle your year.
- There are cute icons, (hand-drawn by me!) throughout the planner to signify holidays on the weekly and monthly layouts.
- Our colored tabs are subtle and muted in the most perfect palette!
- The back of the planner features three extra tabbed sections: notes, reference, and an index!
- The first is the notes section! These are extra quadrant notes pages for you to make lists. On the front of the tab is a list of fun 93 notes ideas. Are you seeing a pattern? We LOVE lists!
- In the reference section, we include an instruction page on how to use the section. This is a great spot for the information you often need to reference throughout the year. Having that in your planner is often the quickest and easiest way to find that information!
- The last section is an index section. This layout is three-column and great for bullet journaling. It provides an easy way to make notes in your planner and then be able to track them easily. It’s all about being able to easily find and access the information you need, right in your planner!
When you’re ready to tackle your to-dos, shop the new Week on One Page planner here!
Not ready to invest in the full planner — do you want to try it for free first? CLICK HERE to get a digital sample of the planner. No credit card information required. We believe in this weekly format so much, we’re happy to offer it to you absolutely free!
I am so sad. I just found out about you, and the one thing that drew me was the layout of the daily planner. I absolutely loved it. But I see you do not have that anymore. I did look and printed out the new weekly format but it just isn’t right I think for me. I also love everything else about the new planner but that important daily layout. Any plans in the works for something like that??
Hi Deb! We just released a daily planner format. We’re still working on the planner but you can grab a digital download of the format to try it right now for free! Here is the direct link to try it out: https://whitneyenglish.com/collections/printables/products/printable-day-on-one-page-try-it