We’ve had several people register since announcing the Stationery Academy 2013 Scholarships this week, and even more people have inquired about payment plans. If you REALLY want to attend, don’t wait for the scholarships to be announced. The workshop is filling up FAST. In order to ensure that you get a seat, you can submit your registration and hold your spot with a $500 deposit. The deposit will be refunded if you are the winner of one of the scholarship packages. Follow the steps below to secure your seat!
- Start by going to Eventbrite, and choosing the session you want (Session I is August 22-24, and Session II is August 25-27).
- Register for the event by entering all the required information.
- Before submitting registration to pay, select the orange link below the green “Register” button that says “Show Other Payment Options”.
- A gray “Pay Offline” button will appear. Click on it.
- Next week you will receive a deposit invoice to hold your spot. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable, but is transferable to another ticket. Again, the winner of the scholarship will receive a refund for their ticket if they have already reserved a seat.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form!