Blue and white is a favorite classic color combination of mine, and now that it’s October, I’m dreaming of a blue and white Halloween. I’ve rounded up some of the most adorable chinoiserie pumpkins you ever did see, plus a darling garden flag, and some precious paper products for the perfect blue and white Halloween.
- Marbled Set of Blue and White Pumpkin Serving Platters: These darling platters are just the thing to set out during the month of October! Whether you are serving cookies made from scratch or cookies from the store (we won’t tell!), these pumpkin platters will give your table a little something extra!
- Mark Roberts Chinoiserie Pumpkins: This set of two chinoiserie pumpkins are the perfect pumpkins to add to your patch this year!
- Ginger Jar Halloween Treat Tags: Whether you are “boo’ing” your neighbors,” baking up some delicious fall treats, or want something on hand for fall hostess gifts, these personalized Halloween treat tags are the perfect addition to any gift!
- Ginger Jar Garden Flag: Garden flags are a simple, easy way to update your outdoor decor for the season, and this one is perfect for October! Don’t the green pumpkins look precious with the blue and white?
- Blue Toile Pumpkin Dinner Napkins and
- Blue Toile Pumpkin Dessert Plates: While I love setting the table with real china and linens, some occasions call for paper products. These blue toile pumpkins are too cute!
- Decoupage Napkins: If you are feeling crafty, grab this set of three decoupage napkins for your next project—I’m already dreaming up all the cute fall decor I could make with these!
- Hand-painted floral pumpkin: I can’t get enough of the blue and white pumpkins, but I’m especially loving this one (and if it’s sold out, be sure to check out the pumpkin section of this Etsy shop).
- Chinoiserie Pumpkin: Just one more chinoiserie pumpkin, because I can’t help myself! This one comes in a short or tall option and is handmade of terra-cotta and then hand-painted!
Shop the Post:
*Links are affiliate