Ten Reasons Paper Planners are the Best
Happy National Planner Day, friends! Today is the day to celebrate all things planners, planning, planning products, and planner people. It’s our day and I’m excited to celebrate!
In honor of National Planner Day, here are 10 reasons it’s worth celebrating!
- Planners help you get stuff done.
- Planners are cute. Who doesn’t love an accessory? Even if that accessory is for your desk.
- Writing things down creates brain space. Mental clarity is .
- Planners equal organization. Yes, we’re over simplifying here but planners make getting organized a lot easier.
- Planners give you a sense of control in a world that is decidedly out of control.
- Whether or not you realize it, planners help you define your goals, your objectives and your intentions. Knowing where you want to go is half the battle.
- Planner accessories are as fun as the planners themselves. Stickers, pens, notepads, oh my!
- Paper planners don’t crash, don’t need to be “updated,” and don’t have tech issues. Digital calendars are great but they can’t replace a physical planner.
- Planners create community. I love my planner people!
- Planners are a tool to help you be the best version of you you can be!
I think in systems. I’ve spent a big part of my work life creating systems — planners — that bring value to people’s days. I created the Week on One Page planner because it’s the system I needed right now. Want to give it a try? Shop Whitney English planners, the Week on One Page format, here!
Happy National Planner Day, friends! It’s our day and I hope you’re celebrating appropriately. Hop on over to Instagram and say hi. We can celebrate together!