I don’t have a ton of appointments but I do have a ton of lists. That’s the need that started it all. The new Whitney English planner is for that season of life when the to-dos feel overwhelming and the making of lists feels essential. It’s a season of life that many mamas, entrepreneurs, busy working gals, retirees, teachers, and so many others often find themselves in.
This planner is for anyone who loves lists and wants to organize their life using those lists.
If you are a list maker and need a spot to organize your many lists (and your lists of lists if we’re being completely honest) the Week on One Page planner is for you. On launch day, I did a brief YouTube live walkthrough showing all the beautiful cover designs and fun features. Check it out now!
The new Whitney English planner, the Week on One Page format runs from January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020, and comes in three different cover styles! English Chintz is the prettiest periwinkle blue and gets its name from the fun pattern liner. Block Print Paisley has a match light blue liner and a coordinating storage box. And finally, the Signature Stripe, is a hand-drawn pattern (done by yours truly!) that has a complementary blue cover liner as well. Read more about the cover design process here.
As a special bonus, I created the planners with a book-style binding, designed to sit on your bookshelf. Each planner comes wrapped in a storage case that is also book inspired so you can keep it stored safely and dust-free for years to come.
Here are some of our favorite features of the new Whitney English planner! Watch the full, under 25-minute YouTube planner walk through, for more.
- The planners fold back on themselves for easy writing on all pages!
- There is also an accordion fold pocket on the inside cover to fit our A5 pocket notebooks inside.
- There is a little bit of give in the planner. In other words, your planner can grow in size and still fit into the storage box! Add papers, photos, memories, and more, inside your planner for a keepsake even after the year is over.
- The paper in the new planner is a vellum finish! I have yet to find a pen that blends through which is amazing!
- The front pages feature an overview of the HEART Goals framework, checklists and more to ensure you’re not only setting HEART Goals, but you’re also taking action on those goals throughout the year.
- We’ve also packed those first few pages with education — how to use the planner, how to plan your day in 8 steps, what types of lists you should be making (plus spots for those lists) and much more!
- Full disclosure, we’re Monday start people so our 2020 planner includes a Monday start on the yearly overview, monthly overview, and the weekly spreads. Once you get used to the Monday start format, you will never go back! Plus it’s an easy way to see your weekends together which is often how we need to plan our days and our weeks!
- The most exciting feature of the new Whitney English planner is the brand new Week on One Page format! The weekly spreads include a dated page on one side and a list-making page on the other. Lists pages are divided into four quadrants to help you organize your lists.
- Monthly HEART Goals check-in pages help you analyze your month, see worked, what didn’t, and what you need do in the next month to better tackle your year.
- There are cute icons, (hand-drawn by me!) throughout the planner to signify holidays on the weekly and monthly layouts.
- Our colored tabs are subtle and muted in the most perfect palette!
- The back of the planner features three extra tabbed sections: notes, reference, and an index!
- The first is the notes section! These are extra quadrant notes pages for you to make lists. On the front of the tab is a list of fun 93 notes ideas. Are you seeing a pattern? We LOVE lists!
- In the reference section, we include an instruction page on how to use the section. This is a great spot for information you often need to reference throughout the year. Having that in your planner is often the quickest and easiest way to find that information!
- The last section is an index section. This layout is three-column and great for bullet journaling. It provides an easy way to make notes in your planner and then be able to track them easily. It’s all about being able to easily find and access the information you need, right in your planner!
Check out the full YouTube video for more on the new Whitney English planner, the Week on One Page format. While you’re there, hit subscribe on my YouTube channel so you’ll be in the loop on future video walkthroughs, planning workshops and more!
When you’re ready to tackle your to-dos, shop the new Week on One Page planner here!