Style & Story Doors Opening—For a Limited Time
Style & Story is the membership community I’ve been dreaming about for years! We launched last fall and only opened the doors for a limited time. But for everyone who has been asking when enrollment will open back up… I’ve got good news for you—enrollment opens again on Monday, May 8, for just over a week!
Click here to join Style & Story now!
Over the past few months, our team has tweaked, reorganized, and adjusted as we’ve learned through trial and error about hosting a membership community. We ran into roadblocks we didn’t know to anticipate and have pivoted our plans several times. But we’ve been steadily working to make this community the very best it can be, and we’re proud of how far we’ve come—and even more excited about where we’re going!
Style & Story members get:
- Monthly Planner Packs
- New workshops throughout the year, plus the replays of my previous workshops (including HEART 2023, Home Meets HEART, Garden Guidebook, Plan to Plate, and more!)
- A printable library that includes everything from HEART to wellness, family life, planning, and home!
- Exclusive coupon codes
- A complimentary subscription to my Substack (where I’m sharing more and more of my thoughts lately).
- Behind the scenes: what we’re working on, member check-ins, market sneak peeks, and bonus videos on topics like digital planning!
Here’s what’s coming up in Style & Story:
- A More Beautiful Life book club, starting May 15 and running for 5 weeks (there will be weekly discussion questions, a live Q&A with me, and more)
- Printable Palooza in June! We’ve got a whole bunch of new printables coming in June and some of them will be exclusively available to Style & Story members. Whether you are looking for packing lists, travel planning, or ways to keep your kids occupied this summer, we’ve got you covered!
- In July, we’re going to be going in-depth in digital planning: different resources and apps, and how to use paper + digital planners together
I hope you’ll join us—the doors will only be open for a limited time, starting May 8, and then they’ll be closing so we can kick off our book club.