My office is almost always messy. It easily becomes a dumping ground for work papers, the kids’ stuff, product samples, books (so many books!), materials for house projects, client work, bills, catalogs, magazines… all the things!
Please tell me I’m not the only one that has trouble keeping my office or workspace organized! I need all the help I can get to keep my office organized, which is why I’m loving our 3-Ring Binder System.
One of our newest collections in the shop is a 3-Ring Binder System that helps you get and keep your office space organized. This new collection of desk accessories features:
- Deluxe 3-ring binders in 4 cute colorways
- Coordinating tab dividers with guided prompts for easy organization
- Page protectors (my absolute favorite organizational tool)
- And Binder Clips to keep it all together!
I’ve always loved 3-ring binders but they haven’t always been the cutest. I love how this collection works together AND looks great in my office. The simple truth is were more prone to use something if it looks beautiful. And trust me, this binder system looks beautiful!
Here is the KEY to office organization!
- Figure out what needs to be organized and divide them into categories. Grab a binder for each category or project! Need ideas? I’m sharing some of my favorite binder uses below.
- Use tabs to separate sections within a project or category. Our tab dividers come with guided prompts so you can identify what’s in each section, or even add dates and notes!
- Corral papers in page protectors! I use page protectors for EVERYTHING, almost like an envelope or pouch for papers.
- Now comes the fun part! Add accessories like coordinating sticky notes or binder clips for added functionality and added cuteness!
So what am I keeping in binders? How am I dividing our papers into projects or categories? Here’s a random list of what to keep in our new 3-Ring Binder System!
- Work projects
- Home repairs – keep notes and receipts in page projects & list contractor contact info on the tabs!
- A binder for each kid’s schoolwork by year
- Tax information by year
- Medical information for your family – Johna gave some great suggestions for a family medical binder here!
- Meal plans & favorite recipes
- Client work or projects
- Summer binder – store activity ideas, readings logs, anything to keep the kiddos occupied in the summer!
- Home Design Guidebook if you’re building or planning a remodel
- Scrapbook – this can be a great activity for the kids to help with!
- Old university or high school papers and projects that you can’t seem to part with
- Business ideas
- Holiday celebrations, parties & hosting ideas
- Electronics and appliance manuals – how great would it be to have these all in one spot?
- Printables – we have a shop full of them here!
- HEART Goals worksheets
Those are just a few ideas for what to store in a 3-ring binder! They are truly the key to office organization. How are you using binders to keep organized? Share below!