Best Academic Planner for 2021
Our Academic Planner Collection is here! This year we have two new cover styles (the CUTEST floral print and an all-the-heart-eyes-emojis solid emerald green) plus our best-selling antelope cover design. We simply can not handle the adorableness in this collection!
The July 2021 Week on One Page planner is the absolute best academic planner for 2021. Designed to help you see your entire week on one page with plenty of space for notes and lists, this planner is great for teachers, students, parents of school-aged kids, or anyone who wants a fresh start mid-year!
Are you wondering if this academic planner format will work for you? Here are some of our favorite features of the best academic planner for 2021!
- See your entire week on one page so you can plan and prepare. The Week on One Page planner format is great for the academic year.
- Categorize your lists with the weekly quadrant notes page. Say goodbye to scraps of paper cluttering your counter or desk!
- The planners fold back on themselves for easy writing on all pages!
- There is also an accordion pocket on the inside cover to fit our A5 pocket notebooks, A Plan for Health’s notebooks, our planning notepads, sticky notepads, and much more!
- Your weekly planner can grow in size and still fit into the storage box! Add papers, photos, memories, and more, inside your planner as a keepsake.
- The paper quality is great! The 120 GSM soft white paper is absolutely perfect. It feels luxe and we have yet to find a pen that blends through which is amazing!
- The front pages feature an overview of the HEART Goals framework, checklists, and more to ensure you’re not only setting HEART Goals, but you’re also taking action on those goals throughout the year.
- We’ve also packed those first few pages with planning tips — how to use the planner, how to plan your day in 8 steps, what types of lists you should be making (plus spots for those lists), and much more!
- Our 2021 academic planner includes a Monday start on the yearly overview, monthly overview, and weekly spreads. Once you get used to the Monday start format, you will never go back! Plus it’s an easy way to see your weekends together which is often how we need to plan our days and our weeks.
- There are cute hand-drawn icons, throughout the planner to signify holidays on the weekly and monthly layouts.
- The back of the planner features three extra tabbed sections: notes, reference, and an index! Adding tons of functionality directly into your everyday planner.
When you’re ready to tackle your to-dos and grab a new mid-year planner, shop the Academic Collection here!
Not ready to invest in the full planner — do you want to try it for free first? CLICK HERE to get a digital sample of the planner. No credit card information required. We believe in this weekly format so much, we’re happy to offer it to you absolutely free!