Did you happen to see something new in the shop? We dropped a new product and it’s one of my absolute favorite things we’ve created: the ultimate sticky notes!
It looks likes a little notebook but the sheets are sticky along the side and have tabs! TABS! That means you can stick a little note in your planner and easily find it later on. Sticky notes WITH TABS, my friend! This is one of the cutest things we’ve ever seen.
Sticky notes are a must-have for me! They’re great for little to-do lists or notes so I always have a stack of them around. We started thinking about how to improve upon the sticky note and this new product was born.
Here’s a random list of notes I’ve made on sticky notes!
- Love notes to my husband or kids
- HAVE to get done TODAY to-do list (a small sticky note will only fit the most important tasks of the day!)
- That phone number I needed that one time
- Things to grab on my next Target trip
- Last-minute reminders I’ve stuck to the door (I know I’ll see it when I head out!)
- A monthly to-do list I can move around in my planner
- Action steps after a work meeting
- Honey do lists
- Password reminders (coded in case my notes end up in the wrong hands – ha!)
- A quote or ism I don’t want to forget
- Gratitude list
- Things that are working for me right now
- Things that are not working for me right now
- Love notes to myself!
I’m adding this sticky note booklet to allll the stockings this year! Plus it makes the perfect companion to our Week on One Page planner. Are you a sticky note person? What’s the craziest list or note you’ve made on a sticky note?