Happy Friday, friends! I don’t know about you, but I feel like today is the end of one of those weeks where I breathe a sigh of relief, and, for me, it’s just about to get busier! I’m completely excited about these speaking engagements for 2014, and I wanted to share them with you so that you can put the dates on your calendars, too!
- Alt Summit is in just a few short weeks. Although it’s sold out, I’d encourage you to check out the other conferences the Alt team will be offering in 2014. Alt is a great way to connect with creative bloggers.
- Stationery Academy will have two sessions this year: February and July. Both are sold out, so check out the Stationery Academy site to signup for the mailing list to be notified of future workshops! Stationery Academy is always amazing, and I can’t wait to meet some new friends this year!
- Bliss & Bespoke is in Charleston, South Carolina February 10-13. Designed to be an intimate, luxury retreat for wedding and event planners, Bliss & Bespoke is all inclusive and offers a who’s who line up of speakers. The window to purchase a ticket ends today, so if you’d like to join us, contact Betsy today! I’ll be doing twenty to thirty minute one-on-ones with all the attendees!
- Pursue: The Workshop tickets are on sale now! Pursue will be in April in Dallas! It’s going to be GLAMOROUS! Kylie Swanson, the brains behind this event, is a sparkly, gorgeous heart and is really rounding up a glittery experience for everyone! There are still a handful of tickets left at an early bird rate, so hop on over and grab one!
- The Influence Conference is not until September, but I’m already looking forward to it. The Influence Conference is a fabulous meet-up of women of faith, and I met a lot of encouraging mamas and believers there last year. I can’t wait to return this year for the same dose of encouragement!
There is one more event I’ll be joining, and it will be announced soon! I’ll let you know all about it, in case you’d like to join us. And there is one more announcement I’ll be announcing in just a few weeks.
Have a fabulous weekend, friends!